Monday, November 28, 2011

Last time

This is the last time, you say
After the last time today.
Not even sure what I did

Nothing to hide, but my pain

You give a hundred reasons why
And say you're really gonna try
If I had a nickel for every time
I'd own the bank

Thought that I was the exception
I could rewrite your past
You were the greatest
But you'd rather contiue the chase

You don't even listen to what I say

'Cause the game you'd rather play
I try to make you see,
I'd rather not be the the one to say,
but sometimes it just is that way.
I don't want to be the bad guy,
I'd rather be on your side.

Wanna be your lover, and not you're fucking back up plan
Can't be your savior, I don't have the power

You say you have to do what's right,
Whatever, if it helps you sleep at night


You've become what you despise

You had the world in the palm of your hands
But your fucking choking

You should be my teammate
I thought I could change your fate
You say that you love me
But you don't ever show me.


All I do is try,
I'm sorry I can't be what you want,
Seems like all I do is cry.
All I want is for you to come back.



With this being the last blog I post on Facebook, I want to say thank you for those of you have read them and thank you for those who will continue to read them. Somethings in my life just need to change. I've tried all I could, I've given all my efforts, I'm out of answers.

2 comments: