Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's become tomorrow before I wanted it to be...



Broken promises are around for my mind war, and my accomplishment's are interrogating me,
Today's become tomorrow before I wanted it to be,
And desperate discussions,
The start of the destruction,
I'll be fine, because I'm under construction everyone,
So you'll have to mind the mess,
I'm under some construction.

I always had to try harder, I never really could keep up
Sitting in the corner with my illness and bad luck,
But in this humble place I'm feeling like red wine,
And I hope to get better with some time,
I'll be fine, with some time, I'll be fine.

I concentrate on empty spaces,
A passive pondering of blackness,
Sit down, shut up, uncontroled obsessions
Your absence, it exhausts me
I always panic when I'm left.

Today I feel destructive,
Today who cares about myself,
I'll live in denial,
And I'll beat up my head,
And I'll eat all the chocolate.

I can't control my feelings,
I sip on dreams and choke on real things,
Detatch myself of preservation.

The fears start coming when I forget,
I always panic when I'm left.

Today is gonna be simple,
My heart will go lazy,
No one to impress,
No smile is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment